CHECK OUT THIS SMALL VIDEO ON OUR SUMMER CAMP PROMOTION
Chevron Corporation has come together with USC’s Viterbi School of Engineering collaboratively to host a summer camp for High School Juniors and High School Science and Math Teachers at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. The Frontiers of Energy Resources Summer Camp offers a preparatory, interactive training program focusing on various energy resources including fossil fuels, solar, biofuel,wind, nuclear energy, and information technologies for energy efficient operations. This unique program is designed to introduce outstanding high school students going into their senior year and high school math and/or science teachers to the opportunities and career possibilities available in the global energy resources industry.
- Individuals who are selected on a competitive basis will attend summer camp without charge.
- All materials, supplies, reference books, notebooks, housing, and meals will be provided.
- Students will develop problem solving techniques as well as team building skills.
- Students will receive a full college experience by living in a residence hall, eating in a dining facility.
- Teachers will receive a stipend in addition to tools and resource materials for their classes.